University of Athens Medical School: 07/11/1975 - 31/10/1981.
Post Doctorate thesis:
Immunohistochemical expression of Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen (PCNA/cyclin) and EGFR in Malignant and Benign Epithelial Ovarian Neoplasms and Correlation with prognosis. Completed : 8/6/1993.
- From 1/7/1982 until 30/6/11985: INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY at St. Francis Hospital of Evanston (Affiliate of Loyola University), Evanston, Illinois (Η.Π.Α.)
- From 1/7/1985 until 30/6/1986: MEDICAL ONCOLOGY FELLOWSHIP at St. Francis Hospital of Evanston, Evanston Illinois (USA)
- From 1/7/1986 until 30/6/1987: MEDICAL ONCOLOGY FELLOWSHIP at Northwestern University - Chicago Illinois (USA)
- From 1/7/1987 until 31/6/1988: MEDICAL ONCOLOGY FELLOWSHIP at Francis Hospital of Evanston, Evanston Illinois (USA) / Northwestern University - Chicago Illinois (USA)
- Medical Attending from 1/7/1988 until 30/11/1988 at Hinsdale Hospital Hinsdale Illinois (USA). Department of Medical oncology and Hematology
- Consultant in Medical Oncology from 7/7/1989 until 24/6/1997 at Saint Anargyri Cancer Center (Hellenic NHS), 2nd Dptm of Medical Oncology
- Consultant in Medical Oncology from 25/6/1997 until 29/10/2002 at Saint Anargyri Cancer Center (NHS) 3rd Dptm of Medical Oncology
- From 26/9/97 until 24/9/99 Scientific Director of the 3rd Dept of Medical Oncology Saint Anargyri Cancer Center.
- From 1/3/00 until 1/11/00: Medical Specialist at the London Bone and Soft Tissue Service of the Meyerstein Institute of Oncology Middlesex Hospital London – England (National Health Care System)
- From 01/06/00 until 15/09/00: Chase Farm and High Barnet Hospital (National Health Care System
- From 05-06-2001 until 05-06-2003: scientific supervisor for the creation of a new medical oncology department at the 6th IKA Oncology Center in Athens
- On the 29th of October 2002 I resigned from the Greek NHS
- From October 30th 2002 till November 2007: Deputy Director of the 6th Oncology Hospital of IKA " George Gennimatas"
- Current active position: Director, Department of Medical Oncology, Athens Medical Center, Maroussi, Athens, Greece.
LICENCES - AWARDS
Fellowship in Medical Oncology and Hematology (1985 – 1987) at Northwestern University (Chicago Illinois)
- License to practice medicine in Greece: 23/2/1982, license number 175479
- License to practice medicine in USA from 1983 until today. License number: 036-067029 for the state of ILLINOIS and INDIANA.
License to practice Internal medicine in Greece: since 25-7-88
License to practice Internal medicine abroad:
- ECFMG Certificate: 09/06/1982, No 337-795-.
- FLEX (Federal Licensure Examinations) (Indianapolis, Indiana - USA): 19839
- USA Board Certification in Internal Medicine): 11/11/1985, Νο 102367
- USA Board Certification in Medical Oncology): 10/11/1987
- European Boards for Medical Oncology: 8/11/1992
- Board Certification in Medical Oncology for Greece since 29-4-99
- Certificate of Full Registration as a Medical Practitioner of the General Medical Council in the United Kingdom (since December 1999)
HOME ADDRESS: 12A PIGASOU STREET, NEA KIFISIA 145645, ATHENS, GREECE (HOME TEL: 210- 6250907, FAX: 210- 6250907)
Office address: Distomou 1, Maroussi, 15125, ATHENS, GREECE
Office tel: 210-6157006, fax: 210-6105087